LFFU Policy Briefs November, 2022
- Conditions under which decarbonisation should be financed in South Africa
- ‘Carbon Border Adjustment Mechanism’ punishment for high-fossil exports
- Climate Justice: Achieving 1.5 ° Centigrade
- COVID-19 and Fossil Fuels: Puncturing the Carbon Bubble?
- The Carbon Bubble and Stranded Fossil Fuel Resources and Assets
- Stranded Assets and Developing Countries: Avoid Fossil Fuel Lock-In
- Export Credits and Fossil Fuels: Promoting or Hindering Development?
- Pension Funds and Fossil Fuels: Aligning Financial Flows With Low GHG Emission Pathways?
- Philanthropic Foundations and Leaving Fossil Fuels Underground: How to Maximize Positive Impact.